New photos of the Moon and Jupiter, with a 90mm refractor telescope, Barlox 2x and 10mm eyepiece.

I am now with my old 90mm refractor telescope at home, in my apartment in Brasilia. My mother got very sad that I have taken the telescope from her. She thought her living room was beautiful with the telescope in the corner and was delighted to see how whenever a child went to the farm, he went straight to it.

But I'll never improve in astrophotography without my telescope besides me. So, these days I could take this picture of Jupiter from the window of my apartment which got no better than the one I took five years ago.



Yesterday I decided to take some pictures of the moon, but clouds spent their time in front of the Earth's satellite, so I did not have much tranquility. But using an eyepiece plossi 10mm, a 2x barlow and a Bloggie Sony camera that shoots in high resolution, I could take the images below.

This one highlights the crater Tycho, and the center. The photo was processed in black and white
This further shows the crater Copernicos, left, and again Tycho, right. And can also clearly see the sea Homorum, at the top right. This photo was processed in color, note the subtle difference.

I have used an adapter purchased at astroshop that connects the camera to the telescope, but I still could not use the full potential of it. I wish I had had time to take some pictures with a 6mm orthoscopic eyepiece I have, but I ended up not working yesterday. I'm sure I'll get some time here better photos in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment