My second Picture of the Sun

The rain returned strongly here in Brasilia. When I finally thought I'd have a weekend with clear skies, the clouds covered everything with force.

But this afternoon, for about twenty minutes, the sun came out and I ran to the window with the Coronado PST to trying some pictures with a Sony CyberShot  attached to the telescope.


In such a short period I had time to test for almost nothing, but I got the picture below of some solar flares that appeared.

Solar proeminences in March 10, 2012.

It is a humble image. Who knows the small Coronado PST knows that he is capable of much more than that. But I'm learning and it would not be as fun if it was easy is not it?


Compared with my previous picture, since there is a trend visible. The solar flares are more defined. It's a shame that it is difficult for me to use the Coronado PST during the week because I work during morning and afternoon, I wish I could do more tests with the cameras.



No comments:

Post a Comment