First photo of the moon with a telescope Apochromatic

I just take my first photos using the Orion Premium 102mm ED, the telescope that makes me go to New York to realize the dream of having an apochromatic telescope.

Clique na imagem para ver em tamanho grande

Using a Canon EOS T2i camera attached to the telescope directly, without the use of eyepiece, I took this first photo with this telescope. The result made ​​me really happy.

The telescope has a focal length of 710mm. I do not know exactly which equates eye sensor Canon T2I, but compared to the 18mm wide-angle 18-55mm lens that comes originally with the Canon, I guess to put the Canon attached to this telescope has become simply a lens of 710mm, which generated a 40 times zoom.

To attach the camera to the telescope I had to use two accessories that I purchased at Adorama in New York. An adapter for connecting cameras to the telescope (http://www.adorama.com/TVCA.html) and a ring to turn my camera on this particular adapter (http://www.adorama.com/LNTMEOS.html) .

The ease of use compared with the camera lens pointing to the eyepieces was impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment